Monday, January 12, 2009

Firefox Preloader download and reduce the startup time...!!!

I always had this problem that my firefox browser used to take a lot of time for the cold start. It used to test my patience. But now it loads into my system so fast that i wonder why i didn't have this "Preloader" all these days. Believe me, it works like a charm. You will be amazed by this little program which really helps in reducing the start up time..

Firefox Preloader is a free utility that is designed to speed up firefox start up. By loading parts of Mozilla Firefox into memory before it is used it improve the speed of the startup time.

I’ve tried this software personally, it’s really able to speed up the firefox start up time. You might want to give it a try :)

Download: [ Firefox Preloader ]

or

Download: [ Firefox Preloader ]

No comments:

Google