Monday, December 7, 2015

The essence of fellowship..!!

(I love my readers, hence I've added music to the web version to enhance your reading experience, please listen to it while you read)

Duh, I hate to do this, but I guess it's necessary that I pen this down.
It suddenly appeared to me that I would have to write something on "Good Companionship" as a token of gratitude to all my friends, and this one is for all the people who are dearer to my heart and who at some point in my life touched my soul in a way or so and stayed with me to enjoy my company or left me behind with their memories soothing me every single night before I retire to bed.




From experiencing the first beer to the first smoke,
From the first presentation to the first dance,
From the first day of college to the first day of office,
From buying the first bike to the first car,
From the first mobile SMS to the first smart phone chat,
From mimicking the girl next door to portraying the favorite actor,

Sharing almost every walk of the life, experiencing breakups, loosing friends, combined studies, prizes, surprises, games, birthdays, tears, appraisals, competitions, last minute assignments,
fights, farewells, vacations, trekking, long drives, movies, night outs, lying to parents, apologizing to teachers, mass bunks, college canteens, Friday night parties, ranting about bosses and laughing out loud, waiting for buses, sharing dinner bills and the list goes on..!!

In this busy life of constant chaos there happens to be a delicate yet a powerful emotion which has been binding a number of strangers and had been proving itself as the strongest form of love, it doesn't require an approval from your guardians or legal bonding from the court of law, it doesn't require gifts nor does it require bribes yet it prevails as the one that makes people want to stay close to one another. Friendship is one of the best forms of relationship where you are true to yourself in portraying your inner identity.

It is an amazing feeling to meet as strangers skeptical of one another, growing together enduring different phases of life through time, sharing common thoughts, making memories in this process and as time passes by, leave one another in favor of the destiny and silently wish to go back to the time spent together.

We learn it the hard way that every journey begins only to end at a certain point of time and that appears to happen when one gets legally bound to spend the rest of their time with their soul mates in a nuptial agreement. It really is difficult to think that circumstances wouldn't allow us to share our personal space with the ones we've been sharing our valuable secrets for almost half of our lives here after, but I guess it's a way to let go of the old contemplations to give way for some new ones to occupy the void.

Hell yeah, new people new places and new beginnings do excite us, but it's always the old wine which is delectable. Maybe in this journey called life, everyone one of us is bound to meet an accomplice who sculpts us into something that defines our identity and then moves away just so that we could evolve into what we are destined for.

"People come and go through different phases of our lives, but the trails they leave behind in our memories to think about and muse over for the rest of our lives is what makes this intricate emotion exceptionally great"

No comments:

Google